Tips for Hitting the Slopes Quickly
The holidays in Crested Butte are an amazing time! We are so stoked to welcome all the skiers, riders, families and friends. We also acknowledge that it is a busy time and want to share the following tips and tricks to get you and yours on the mountain as fast as possible.
Express Ticket Pick Up:
The fastest way to get on the mountain if you do not have a pass is to purchase through the Epic Express Tickets. Just purchase your tickets in advance and head to the Adventure Center located in the courtyard at the Lodge at Mountaineer Square.
A few tips for an easy advance purchase lift ticket pick-up:
- Please bring your lift ticket purchase confirmation and credit card you used to purchase the tickets
- The Express Ticket pick-up is for tickets ONLY. If you are looking for lessons please see the guest service counter at the Adventure Center or Camp CB located in the Whetstone Building
- If you are picking up for a family, the guest service representative may need additional information about each member
- If you are able – please pick up your tickets the day prior to getting on the mountain. The Adventure Center is open from 8 am - 5 pm daily.
Rental Pick Up:
We are thrilled to be a part of the rentskis.com family! This gives you the ability to reserve your ski or snowboard packages in advance. When you are here please go to the Crested Butte Rental & Demo Center located in the Treasury Building to pick up your rentals.
Please note: We are not able to process tickets or lessons at this location.
If you reserved a lesson product online please see the Adventure Center or Camp CB to finalize your paperwork in advance of your lesson. Please note – the Express Lift Ticket line will not be able to process the lesson. Once you have registers please head directly to the slope on your reserved day.
- Child Lessons begin at 9:30 am. Please head to the kids Ski and Ride School area.
- Adult lessons begin at 10:00 am. Please meet your instructors at the flags between the Sliver Queen and Red Lady Express.
We also wanted to share the Base Area and Trail Map.
If you have questions please find any of our guest service representatives in the yellow jackets.
We are committed to making the process as easy and quick as possible. Have an amazing time!