Read this week's
Peak Pass Plus Benefits
PEAK PASS PLUS BENEFITS FOR WINTER 2015/2016 & SUMMER 2016:
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is excited to announce several new Peak Pass Plus benefits for Winter 2015/2016. Use your pass to save at the resort, and on tickets to partner resorts!
- Unlimited Winter 2015/2016 lift access
- Unlimited Summer 2016 lift access
- Uphill skiing access
- Unlimited winter and summer Adventure Park
- Unlimited Winter 2015/2016 lift-served snow tubing
- CBMR Culinary Discounts: Save 10% at Butte 66, The WoodStone Grille, and lunch at Uley’s Cabin, Paradise on Crested Butte, Jefe’s, Spellbound and Ten Peaks. Alcohol and Uley’s Sleighride Dinner are excluded.
- Save 25% on Zipline Tours & Adult Group Lessons
- Save 15% CBMR Rental & Demo and CBMR Retail (Logo’d, White Room, Thin Air Sports)
- Resort Charge privileges (attach own credit card)
- Three (3) free days at Ski Loveland, CO in Winter 2015/2016
- Three (3) free days to be used at Steamboat, Copper or Winter Park, CO in Winter 2015/2016 (Three free days may be used at one resort or split among the three resorts)
- Three (3) free days at Trestle Bike Park at Winter Park, CO in Summer 2016
- Three free days at Purgatory with purchased lodging and up to three 50% off days
- 50% days at Powderhorn, CO (restrictions apply)
- Plus.... these great offers below!
Powder Alliance Benefits
All Peak Passholders receive three (3) FREE days at all other participating Powder Alliance areas plus special offers on lodging, rentals, buddy tickets, and more. Tickets must be used during the 15/16 season only and restrictions apply. In addition to Crested Butte, Powder Alliance mountains include Snowbasin, Silver Star, Bridger Bowl, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Stevens Pass, Timberline, Schweitzer, China Peak, Mountain High, Arizona Snowbowl, Mt Hood Skibowl, and Angel Fire Resort. Learn more about the Powder Alliance.
6 Buddy Tickets for Adult, College and 70+ Peak Plus Passholders
Pricing for Buddy Tickets varies based on time of season. Pricing is as follows and does not include 4% Town of Mt. Crested Butte Admissions Tax:
Summer 2016 TBD
20% off all CBMR Lodging
Book your next stay with Crested Butte Vacations and save 20% off the normal rate at the following CBMR lodging properties - Grand Lodge Crested Butte, Lodge at Mountaineer Square & Crested Butte Properties. For discounted lodging reservations, please call Crested Butte Vacations at 800.544.8448. Advance reservations required. Not combinable with other offers. Please have your pass number on hand when making the reservation.
Free Skiing at Our Sister Resorts
Receive three free days of skiing at our sister resorts Okemo Mountain in Vermont and Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire.
New This Season!
We're excited about our new partnership with H2O Guides adds even more value to the pass this season! With your Crested Butte Peak Pass or Peak Pass Plus you now get a discounts on heli-skiing through H2O Guides! The Peak Pass gives you a discount of $629 and the Peak Pass Plus gives you a discount of $839. Call H2O Guides Reservations Specialist Lee Hart at 303-898-4141 to book your dream trip to the legendary birthplace of big mountain Alaskan heli-skiing.