Read this week's
2016/2017 Peak Pass Benefits
Pass benefits are subject to change.
On Mountain Benefits
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is excited to announce several Peak Pass benefits for the 2016/2017 Season! Use your pass to save at Crested Butte and on lift tickets at our partner resorts!
- Unlimited Winter 2016/2017 CBMR Lift Access
- Winter 2016/2017 Uphill Travel Access
- 4 Discounted CBMR Buddy Tickets
- Resort Charge Privileges (attach own credit card)
Benefits at Other Resorts
Partner Resort Benefits are Valid for the 2016/2017 Season
- New this Season: Three free days at Monarch Mountain to be used during three timeframes: 11/24/16 - 12/16/16, 1/1/17- 1/31/17 and 3/26/17 - 4/9/17
- Three free days at Loveland Ski Area
- Three half price days at Purgatory Resort
- Three half price days at Powderhorn Resort
- Plus receive three free days at our sister resorts Okemo Mountain Resort in Vermont and Mount Sunapee Resort in New Hampshire!
Powder Alliance Benefits
All Peak Passholders receive three free days at all participating Powder Alliance areas plus special offers on lodging, rentals, buddy tickets and more. Tickets must be used during the 2016/2017 season only and restrictions apply.
Powder Alliance Resorts Include: Snowbasin, Silver Star, Bridger Bowl, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Stevens Pass, Timberline, Schweitzer, China Peak, Mountain High, Arizona Snowbowl, Mt. Hood Skibowl and Angel Fire Resort.
Learn more about the Powder Alliance.
4 Buddy Tickets
Adult, College and 70+ Peak Passholders receive four discount Buddy Tickets to use for friends and family. Pricing for Buddy Tickets varies based on time of season.
Summer 2017: TBD
H2O Guides Heliskiing Discount
We're so excited for our new partnership with H2O Guides! This new benefit adds even more value to the Crested Butte Peak Pass and Peak Pass Plus. Passholder now receive a discount on heliskiing through H2O Guides in Alaska’s Chugach Range. The Peak Pass receives a discount of $629 and the Peak Pass Plus receives a discount of $839.
Call H2O Guides Reservations Specialist Lee Hart at 303-898-4141 to book your dream trip to the legendary birthplace of big mountain Alaskan heliskiing.