- Distance from Slope: Approx. 30 minutes, drive or bus
- Ski In/Ski Out: Drive/Bus
- Rating Trip Advisor: 4.25
- Pricing ($-$$$$): $$
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Free Parking
- Playground (Children 6 and under stay free)
- Seasonal Restaurant
- Gift shop and outdoor outfitter
- Pet friendly, with $15 pet fee per night (excluding Lodge Rooms)
- Offering classic hotel lodging, stand alone cabins and vacation homes. All with various number of rooms and amenities.
Three Rivers Resort "The Gateway To Taylor Canyon" is located in the historic Town of Almont. The beauty of the clear blue skies, high rugged mountains and crystal clear, trout-filled rivers provided a wonderful atmosphere - the perfect getaway. The resort is on the Taylor River and within walking distance to the East and the Gunnison Rivers. The East and Taylor Rivers come together in Almont and form the headwaters of the magnificent Gunnison River. The resort borders the Gunnison National Forest and is a short distance to both Gunnison and Crested Butte.