- Distance From Slope: 2.4 miles
- Ski in/ski out: No
- Rating Trip advisor: 5
- Pricing ($-$$$$): $$
- Spectacular views of surrounding mountains including the Paradise Divide and Mount Crested Butte
- Luxurious 1000 Thread Count linens
- Wall mounted high-definition flat screen television with HD and digital music channels and DVD player
- Private en suite bath with oversized Frette spa robes and towels
- Natural Earth Bath, Body & Face Products
- Sony CD Dream Machine and available Pure-Fi iPod/iPhone music dock
- Complimentary audio and DVD movie library and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Telephone with free local and long distance calls and personal voicemail
- Posh Western antique furnishings, including work desk and chair
- Radiant in-floor heat, Ceiling fan, Hair dryer
- In-room humidifiers available upon request
- Evening turn down service with hot water bottle bed warmers upon request
- Check In: 3:00 p.m. / Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Note: This property allows limited online availability, if availability not showing online please call the number at the top of your screen for up to date availability.
Rated #1 Colorado Bed and Breakfast Inn by TripAdvisor.com, and recommended by Sunset, Southern Living, Mountain Living, and 5280 magazines. The Ruby is located in downtown Crested Butte in the heart of the Bed and Breakfast District.
Colorful. Authentic. Connected. Truly Crested Butte! The Ruby is Gunnison Valley's premier Bed and Breakfast Inn for the discerning visitor seeking gracious hospitality, abundant amenities, and a destination where affordable luxury and environmental responsibility come together to create an exceptional guest experience.
The Ruby welcomes quiet, well behaved children at least 7 years old.