Read this week's
2016/2017 Peak Pass Plus Benefits
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is excited to announce several Peak Pass Plus benefits for Winter 2016/17. Use your pass to save at the resort, and on tickets to partner resorts!
Pass benefits are subject to change.
On Mountain Benefits
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is excited to announce several Peak Pass Plus benefits for the 2016/17 Season. Use your pass to save at Crested Butte and on tickets to our partner resorts!
- Unlimited Winter 2016/2017 CBMR Lift Access
- Winter 2016/2017 Uphill Travel Access
- Unlimited Winter 2016/2017 Lift-Served Snow Tubing
- Unlimited Winter and Summer Adventure Park Access
- Unlimited Summer 2017 Lift Access
- Resort Charge Privileges (attach own credit card)
On Mountain Discounts
Peak Pass Plus passholders receive great discounts all around the resort!
- Save 25% on Zipline Tours & Adult Group Lessons
- Save 15% on CBMR Rentals, Demos and Ski & Snowboard Tuning
- Save 15% on CBMR Retail Including Logo’d, CB Mountain Outfitters and Thin Air Sports
- Save 10% on CBMR Dining Including Butte 66, The WoodStone Grille and lunch at Uley’s Cabin. Plus, Paradise on Crested Butte, Jefe’s, Spellbound and the Umbrella Bar. Alcohol and Uley’s Sleigh Ride Dinner are excluded.
Peak Pass Plus Passholders Receive 20% Off All CBMR Lodging.
Book your next stay with Crested Butte Vacations and save 20% off the normal rate at the following CBMR lodging properties- Grand Lodge Crested Butte, Lodge at Mountaineer Square & Crested Butte Properties. For discounted lodging reservations, please call Crested Butte Vacations at the top of your screen. Advance reservations required. Can not be combined with other offers. Please have your pass number on hand when making the reservation.
Ski Town Condos - Monarch Mountain
Ski Town Condos is offering a 10% discount to all Crested Butte season passholders while they enjoy 3 free ski days at Monarch Mountain. 2 bedroom condos, log beds, down comforters, hot tub and only 3 miles to Monarch Mountain. Please call 719-539-7928 and mention season passholder to receive your 10% discount. Visit skitowncondos.com for details.
6 Buddy Tickets
Adult, College and 70+ Peak Pass Plus passholders receive six discount Buddy Tickets to use for friends and family. Pricing for Buddy Tickets varies based on time of season.
- 11/24/16-12/8/16: $42
- 12/9/16-12/16/16: $65
- 12/17/16-1/2/17: $85
- 1/3/17-3/10/17: $65
- 3/11/17-3/24/17: $85
- 3/25/17-4/9/17: $65
- Summer 2017: TBD
Benefits at Other Resorts
Partner Resort Benefits are Valid for the 2016/2017 Season
- New this Season: Three free days at Monarch Mountain to be used during three timeframes: 11/24/16 - 12/16/16, 1/1/17- 1/31/17 and 3/26/17 - 4/9/17
- Three free days at Loveland Ski Area
- Three free days at Steamboat
- Three half price days at Purgatory Resort
- Three half price days at Powderhorn Resort
- Three free combined days to be used at Copper or Winter Park (three free days may be used at one resort or split among the two resorts)
- Plus, receive three free days at our sister resorts Okemo Mountain Resort in Vermont and Mount Sunapee Resort in New Hampshire!
Powder Alliance Benefits
All Peak Pass Plus passholders receive three free days at all participating Powder Alliance areas plus special offers on lodging, rentals, buddy tickets and more. Tickets must be used during the 2016/2017 season only and restrictions apply.
Powder Alliance Resorts Include: Snowbasin, Silver Star, Bridger Bowl, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Stevens Pass, Timberline, Schweitzer, China Peak, Mountain High, Arizona Snowbowl, Mt. Hood Skibowl and Angel Fire Resort.
Learn more about the Powder Alliance.
H2O Guides Heliskiing Discounts
We're so excited for our new partnership with H2O Guides! This new benefit adds even more value to the Crested Butte Peak Pass and Peak Pass Plus. Passholder now receive a discount on heliskiing through H2O Guides in Alaska’s Chugach Range. The Peak Pass receives a discount of $629 and the Peak Pass Plus receives a discount of $839.
Call H2O Guides Reservations Specialist Lee Hart at 303-898-4141 to book your dream trip to the legendary birthplace of big mountain Alaskan heliskiing.
2016/2017 Peak Pass Plus
Save When You Purchase by October 7