Read this week's
Thank You For Your Service
Here at Crested Butte Mountain Resort we appreciate all that the military does to for our country, our families and our freedom. To give back in a small way, we have developed the Crested Butte Military Month celebration in January and early February to show our appreciation.
We’d like to invite all active, disabled and retired military and their dependents to experience Crested Butte at a significantly discounted rate during that month. Come ski, snowboard or simply hang out with the family in this special place we call home.
Discounts are available on lodging, lift tickets, lessons, equipment rentals and sessions with our Adaptive Sports Center if needed.
Join us and experience all that Crested Butte has to offer.
Book Today, Call Crested Butte Vacations at 877-794-3307
Summer 2018 Deals
- Coming Soon
Winter 2019 Deals
- Coming Soon
Through its Operation Rise and Conquer program, the Adaptive Sports Center provides high-quality adventure activities for military service personnel. Operation Rise and Conquer was created in 2013 to empower and inspire wounded soldiers and veterans to regain confidence and trust in themselves and others.
The Adaptive Sports Center is excited to offer active military or veterans and their families $35.00 full day lessons for the 2017-18 ski season. The special rate is also available to service members who have a family member or child with a disability.
Learn More About The Adaptive Sports Center:
Adaptive Sports Center instructors and guides are experienced working with severely injured military, both active duty and veterans with permanent physical disabilities. The Adaptive Sports Center always welcomes military service members and their families, as well as organizations and hospitals serving veterans. Call (866) 349-2296 to book your adventure trip.
Military Lift Ticket Rates
2017/2018 Military Lift Tickets
Valid for active military, retired military, their legal dependents, disabled veterans and Department of Defense employees. All military personnel and their dependents ages 13 and up must provide valid active, retired or dependent status ID at the time of purchase. Department of Defense employee must present a valid DOD ID. Dependents of Department of Defense employees do not qualify for military rates.
Disabled veterans must provide valid ID which may include the following:
- State issued driver’s license, such as Texas, now identifies "VETERANS" on it.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) issues picture IDs to veterans. Some of these IDs will have "Service Connected" on it for those that have disabilities.
- VA issues Disability Letters that can be printed out to be presented as proof of disability. These letters are printed with the VA logo on the letterhead. You can ask for a matching picture ID with these letter.
- Retired military ID.
- DD-214 document.
2018-19 Military Season Pass
Military Peak Pass Plus
Military Peak Pass
- Valid for active military. All military personnel and their dependents ages 13 and up must provide valid active status ID at the time of purchase.
- Passes are valid 2018-19 winter season only
- Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be rolled over to another season.
- Military passes may be purchased in person at the Crested Butte pass office.
- Above prices do not include the 4% Town of Mt Crested Butte Admissions Tax.
For groups of 20 or more individuals please contact CBMR Group Sales Manager Heather Roberts at 970.349.4157 | Send Email