Read this week's
Crested Butte Mountain Resort employs approximately 100 J-1 students per year, between the winter and summer seasons. If you are looking to come work with CBMR as a J-1 student, please review the following information for details on obtaining visas, required paperwork, info on CB and more! Thank you for your interest…we’d love to have you here!
Obtaining A J-1 Visa
We currently work with Universal Student Exchange based out of South America (with main office locations in Peru and Argentina).
Please contact Universal Student Exchange by visiting their website at www.workuse.com for more information.
Crested Butte Facts
Elevation of Town of Crested Butte: 2715 Meters
Elevation of CBMR Base Area: 2859 Meters
Elevation of Mt. Crested Butte Peak: 3707 Meters
Elevation of Lima, Peru: 1550 Meters
Elevation of Santiago, Chile: 520 Meters
Elevation of Buenos Aires, Argentina: 25 Meters
Population of Crested Butte: 2288 in 2010.
Benefits of Working for Crested Butte Mountain Resort
- Free ski/bike pass for the winter or summer season
- Discounts to all CBMR retail outlets and restaurants
- Free ski/snowboard lessons in winter season
- Friends and Family passes
- Promotive membership for discounts on outdoor gear
- Real Deal passes – free skiing/biking at other Colorado resorts