Read this week's
Mt. CB Farmers Market
Thursdays in July and August from 12 - 4 pm
New for Summer 2017, we are proud to host a weekly farmers market on Thursdays throughout the summer. Don’t miss this opportunity to indulge in local mountain produce and charm! Crested Butte Mountain Resort is committed to supporting the local community including neighborhood farms and small businesses. Vendors from across the region will offer a variety of artisan items, produce and specialty products. Afterwards, head to one of the mountain restaurants for market inspired food and drink specials.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please Complete the Vendor Application Here
- Sales tax must also be recorded and paid to the town of Mt. Crested Butte no later than August 20 for July taxes and September 20 for August taxes.
- Vendors are responsible for securing all necessary permits and licenses.
- Space is limited to 10 vendors each week and is open to farmers, craftsmen, bakers, artisans, fish mongers and wineries.
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort will notify vendors of approved dates once applications are reviewed.
- Vendor load in will be available from 8:30 am until 9:30 am. Then, all vehicles must be moved to the parking lot and can return at the end of market.
Please contact Patti Hensley, CBMR Events Manager, with any questions via email or by calling 970-349-2217.