Read this week's
CB Bike Week
Welcome to the oldest mountain bike festival in the world! This is where a rider can experience one of the birthplaces of mountain biking and ride miles and miles of singletrack.
Since the 1970s, when locals started retrofitting old Schwinn paperboy bikes with multiple gears, Crested Butte has helped write the history of mountain biking and was once home to the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame. Today, some of the sport’s most thrilling chapters are still unfolding in the Gunnison Valley, with both classic and cutting-edge events on the planet’s most legendary singletrack trails. The Crested Butte Bike Week is the oldest mountain bike festival in the world. Now that’s a statement!
Events include the Powerade gO Pinnacle Bike Races, Fat Tire 40 cross country bike race, the infamous Chainless downhill race, discounted passes to Evolution Bike Park, movies, group rides, and much more! For more information, contact the Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce at 970-349-6438 or visit www.cbbikeweek.com.
List of Events
Don't miss! Wednesday, June 20 the gO Pinnacle Bike Race!
Thursday, June 21
- gO Clinic – FREE
Friday, June 22
- Chainless World Championships
- CB Devo Slow Race Championships
- Crested Butte Devo High School Race Team Fundraiser – Move & Silent Auction
- Trails in Motion Film Festival
Saturday, June 23
- Fat Tire 40
- Skills Clinics w/ CB Devo Coaches
- Bridges of the Butte – Adaptive Sports Center
- Fun Ride w/ CB Devo Parents
Sunday, June 24
- 2nd Annual Crested Butte Junior Wildflower Classic