Read this week's
4th of July Celebration on the Mountain
The 4th of July in Crested Butte is something truly unique, with all day events in town and on the mountain, the day is jam-packed with things to do!
Here are the details about the fun to be had on the mountain.
- Parade in town at 11 am
- Free concerts in the base area at Red Lady Stage brought to you by the Town of Mt. Crested Butte, the Crested Butte/Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce and the Mt. Crested Butte Town Center Association:
- Floodgate Operators (Gunnison Valley Bluegrass) play at 5:30 on Red Lady Stage
- Headlining performance by Kitchen Dwellers from 7:30 PM until 9:30 PM
- Enjoy the music and enter to win an awesome Odell giveway of two tickets to Phish at Dick's Sporting Goods over Labor Day Weekend. Winners will be announced at 9 pm at the Red Lady Stage and you must be present to win!
- Bar open on the lawn from 5 PM until 9 PM
- NOTE: No outside alcohol and no dogs allowed
- The Adventure Park will be open until 7 pm for family fun including Mini Golf, Bungy Trampoline, Tin Cup Mining and more!
- The Red Lady Express is spinning until 7 pm
Due to a county wide stage 2 fire ban the Mt. CB Fireworks have been cancelled.
- Twilight adventure park access from 4:30 PM until 7:00 PM
- Classic Fourth of July BBQ dinner with all the fixings from 5:30 PM until 8:00 PM on the lawn at Red Lady Stage.
- Tickets also include a limited edition Crested Butte logo hat plus a drink ticket (choice of house wine or beer for adults ages 21 and up with ID)!
- Bring a blanket and chairs and camp out on the lawn for the live music at Red Lady stage, rain or shine.
Only a limited number of spaces are available, so be sure to purchase your tickets in advance at the Evolution Bike Shop or online at the link below.
$40: Kids 17 and under