Summer Closing Weekend Details and Events
The 2018 Summer Season at the Evolution Bike Park and Crested Butte Mountain Resort is coming to a close this weekend, Oct. 6 and 7. Before we shut down the lifts and begin preparations for the upcoming winter season, there are still two days to exhaust your summer stoke up on the mountain. Here are all of the details that you need to know leading into Summer Closing Weekend.
Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 6-7, from 9:30 am – 5 pm.
What Activities Will Be Open?
- The Evolution Bike Park
- The Red Lady Express Lift
- The Adventure Park (Including the climbing pinnacle, Powerade® Bungy Trampolines and miniature golf)
- CBMR Archery Course
- Zipline Tours
- Disc Golf (Both Long and Short Courses)
Guests are encouraged to visit the Evolution Bike Shop for Adventure Ticket and season pass sales as well as any other questions regarding Closing Weekend activities. The Evolution Bike Shop is located in the Treasury Center and will be open from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday only.
NOTE: The Silver Queen Express will not be open for Closing Weekend as our Mountain Operations Team begins their preparations for the 2018-19 Winter Season.
How About Food?
Many of Crested Butte Mountain Resort’s Base Area culinary outlets will be open this weekend, including:
- Butte 66: Open from 11 am
- Jefe’s Mexican Eatery: 11 am – 4 pm
- The WoodStone Grille: 7 am – 10:30 am for breakfast only
Yes, CBMR retail outlets will also be open over Closing Weekend, including:
- Thin Air Sports: 9 am – 5 pm
- CB Mountain Outfitters: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Logo’d at the Grand Lodge: 9 am – 12 pm & 2 – 5 pm
The entire Crested Butte Mountain Resort family would like to thank you for making this a great summer season. We hope that you’ll join us this winter for some fun on the slopes; the lifts start spinning for the 2018-19 Winter Season on Nov. 21 for Donation Day followed by Opening Day on Nov. 22!