Don't Miss the CB Film Fest
With the first day of fall comes vibrant aspens, colder temps and the potential for a fresh dusting of snow. We encourage you to take refuge from the colder temps and join us inside some of our favorite venues - the Center for the Arts, the Majestic Theatre and the Public House - for the Crested Butte Film Festival.
Purchase a Festival Pass and enjoy all of this year’s films, plus combine the festival with a weekend of mountain biking and hiking! Don’t miss the films we’re looking forward to here or check out the lineup on cbfilmfest.org and pick your favorite!
Check out these other ways to fest:
Volunteers receive free film tickets in exchange for working shifts during and after the event.
Looking to catch one or two shows? Individual tickets can be purchased immediately before each film.
6-Pack Punch Card
Pick your top favorite films and bring a friend! The 6-Pack can be divided between you and your friends.
Youth Film Fest Program
Offering a great lineup of educational, artistic and inspirational films for children! Head to the Center for the Arts on Sunday, September 30 for the showing of children friendly movies. Children ages 17 and under are free!
- The Green Bird - THE GREEN BIRD lays her first egg. She'll try anything and everything to make it hatch.
- La Mariposa - Carol struggles to pass a swimming test. Meanwhile, her family tries to accept their new lives as refugees.
- Patchwork Dog - PATCHWORK DOG has a problem: he has fleas! Will the Patchwork Pals find a way to help him?
- The Unicorn - A little king spies an extraordinary creature in the forest. He orders THE UNICORN to be brought to his castle. Once there, it falls sick. Can the king heal the creature?
- Lion - The LION has to become more physically fit. The gazelle does not think he is capable of doing so.
- Ghostboy - An exciting tale of mystery, mayhem and friendship, GHOSTBOY teaches the very important lesson to not judge a book by its cover...
And many more!
We hope to see you at this year’s CB Film Festival!