5 Reasons to Buy a 2018-19 CBMR Season Pass
Buying a Crested Butte Season Pass is worth it for so many reasons, and with a simple tiered pass structure with the Peak Pass or Peak Pass Plus there is something for both the bargain and value hunter!
Check out our top 5 reasons to buy a 2018-19 CBMR Season Pass:
- VALUE: The value of a season pass is huge! With prices starting at just $669 with unlimited winter downhill access and no blackout dates – a season pass give you full access all winter season for less than a weeks’ worth of lift tickets. Whether you are a local, second homeowner or lover of Crested Butte – it is well worth the price!
- NO HASSLE: No ticket lines, blackout days or excuses. When you and your family feel like skiing or riding, just head to the mountain and straight to the lift without delay or hassle.
- EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS: Crested Butte Mountain Resort has a variety to terrain to push even the most seasoned skiers to become braver and better. With such a huge variety of terrain ranging from beginner lifts and trails to some of the most extreme inbounds terrain in the United States you will never be bored!
- HAVE YOUR CAKE WITH ICING: You can now use your PEAK or PEAK PASS PLUS to ski with 50% off lift tickets at Beaver Creek, Park City, Northstar, Whistler Blackcomb, Stowe and all other Vail Resorts owned ski areas. In addition, if you upgrade to the Peak Plus Pass you also experience discounts around the resort including restaurants, retails and activities.
- THERE’S NO OTHER PLACE LIKE IT: Crested Butte Mountain Resort offers so much more than just a ski area, as many locals and visitors note there is something magical here. The experience includes not only world class skiing and riding, but one of a kind events, a vibrant and creative town and a tightknit community.
The spring season pass sale ends April 8, 2018. Lock in this unbelievable deal before it’s too late!